Discover why so many choose
join us at our
Sunday December 15 from 2pm - 5pm
Traditional Chinese Medicine
and Acupuncture Information Session
Helping you achieve your best self to become a solid practitioner
Enjoy a presentation from Kenneth Choi, R.TCMP, R.Ac., our Director of Acupuncture and TCM Programs. During the session, he will discuss our Programs, then demonstrate tuina, cupping, pulse & tongue diagnosis, and Japanese and Chinese style needling techniques. The discussion will include how to incorporate these modalities into your future practice.
Enza Ierullo, Executive Director, will follow with an overview of the program, schedule, exemptions for Healthcare Professionals, entry requirements and career information.
All attendees will be entitled to the following:
All Attendees will receive a complimentary treatment in our acupuncture teaching clinic! We'll give you a gift certificate to be used at your convenience.
December 15, 2019
Sunday from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
2:00pm - 4:00pm Presentation by Kenneth Choi
4:00pm - 5:00pm Program overview by Enza Ierullo
Passionate about education.
Compassionate about our students.
416-323-1818 ext 200
Why study Acupuncture
this January at AIM Academy?
Enjoy a secure and stable schedule! Our schedule will not change from term to term. We understand the importance of balance and consistency.
The beauty is that there are no surprises! Having a solid and established schedule means you can make plans for the entire 2.5 years around your life/work/family schedules.
Here is what one of our RMTs had to say about his AIM Academy experience
- Need financial assistance? Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify!
- High pass rates for CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario) examinations.
- We help you achieve your best self to become a solid practitioner.
- We want to hear from you! Our open door policy helps us achieve this.
- Our students are number one and we work with each student on a one on one basis to accommodate individual needs.
Large percentage of our student body are RMT’s / healthcare practitioners.
- Written, oral and practical exams that offer proof of your progress.
- Students will have 560 hours of practical hands-on, supervised Student Clinic. Our clinic is extremely busy and this allows the student practitioner access to a wide variety of clients with various conditions. The exposure they receive is across the board from young to not so young to those that have mild to chronic conditions.
- Industry leaders with over 33 years of history. Our level of quality and commitment to not only our students but our staff and clients cannot be found elsewhere!
All students are entitled to free treatments in our student acupuncture and herbs clinic as well as discounts on workshops and general interest courses.
(please scroll to the bottom of the home page)
Please join us for our open house as we’d love to meet you and you can experience first hand why RMT’s choose AIM Academy!
Can’t make the Info Session?
Call today to arrange a tour and sit in on a class for free.