Advanced Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner's Program
Program Structure and Start Dates
AIM Academy is currently accepting applications for sessions with the following start dates:
- September 2023
Click on the specific programs to see their respective class schedules.
Enrollment is limited and applications are processed on an ongoing basis. Apply early to avoid disappointment.
August 15, 2023
Download the medical form here
Application Documents Required
- Complete application form.
- Application fee of $25.
- Proof of previous training in acupuncture or Chinese herbs.
*Transcripts must be sent directly to the school from the issuing institution to be official.
- Completed AIM Academy medical form filled out by your family physician indicating that you have received a full physical within the last year and that you are in good physical and general health, that you are free from communicable diseases and your tuberculosis status within the last year.
After Your Application is Submitted
Once you have completed the application requirements (all documents received), we will arrange an interview.
Application Documents Required at Interview
Please present the original following identification documents:
- photo identifications (e.g. driver's license, passport, age of majority card).
- birth certificate.
- Social Insurance Number card.
Notification of Status
You will be notified within 30 days of the interview as to your acceptance into the program. Upon acceptance, you will be required to sign an Application for Enrollment form, to confirm your tuition payment plan, and to submit a $500 non-refundable registration fee, which is part of the student's tuition fee.
Depending on your previous education, you may be eligible for advanced standing which could reduce tuition for some programs.
Please contact our Admissions Department to discuss your situation on: (416) 323-1818 ext. 202, Toll free 1-800-263-1703 ext. 202.
NOTE: AIM Academy reserves the right to cancel or change start dates of program if there is insufficient enrollment. Should the program be cancelled, the applicant will receive a complete refund for their registration fees and/or tuition.
- Huang Di Nei Jing (Yellow Emperor’s Internal Medicine)
- Shang Han Lun (Treatise on Febrile Diseases)
- Jin Gui Yao Lue (Synopsis of prescriptions from the Golden Chamber)
- Wen Bing Xue (The Etiology, Pathology, Differentiation and Treatment of Acute Epidemic Diseases)
- Laboratory Diagnosis and Image Diagnostics
- Internal Medicine
- TCM Pharmacology and Toxicology
- TCM Orthopedics
- TCM External Medicine (Includes Dermatology)
- TCM EENT (The 5 Senses)
- TCM Preventative Medicine
- TCM Emergency Management
- Tuina (TCM Bodywork)
Tuition & Financial Aid
**No refunds after the half way point in any program**
Meet our faculty and instructors at AIM Academy.
- ALEX LIN R.TCMP, R.Ac
- RICHARD KWAN BSc, R.TCMP, R.Ac
- PONEY CHIANG, PhD, R.TCMP, Dipl. OM (NCCAOM)
- KATHERINE CHEKHTER BA, R.TCMP, R.Ac
- ADINA STANESCU R.TCMP
- ROBERT YU-SHENG TAN R.TCMP
We currently have one schedule into which we are accepting new students.
Starts: September 2023
For more information about these schedule options or tailor made schedules, please contact the Admissions Department at (416) 323-1818 ex.202 or for those who are outside of Toronto but reside in North America, please call our toll free number at 1-800-263-1703 ex.202.