AIM Academy Information Session
Traditional Chinese Medicine
and Acupuncture Open House
join us... virtually!
Sunday, December 6th
Call Enza Ierullo at
416-323-1818 ext 202
Passionate about education.
Compassionate about our students.
416-323-1818 ext 200
Why study Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
this January at AIM Academy?
- Need financial assistance? Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify!*
- High pass rates for CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario) examinations.
- We help you achieve your best self to become a solid practitioner.
- We want to hear from you! Our open door policy helps us achieve this.
- Our students are number one and we work with each student on a one on one basis to accommodate individual needs.
- Written, oral and practical exams that offer proof of your progress.
- Students will have 560 hours of practical hands-on, supervised Student Clinic. Our clinic is extremely busy and this allows the student practitioner access to a wide variety of clients with various conditions. The exposure they receive is across the board from young to not so young to those that have mild to chronic conditions.
- Industry leaders with over 33 years of history. Our level of quality and commitment to not only our students but our staff and clients cannot be found elsewhere!
- All students are entitled to free treatments in our student acupuncture and herbs clinic as well as discounts on workshops and general interest courses.
in alternative medicine!
Have you always been interested in Eastern medicine?
Curious about studying or learning more about acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine?.
Learn how to begin or further your career in complementary healthcare.
- Make Your Own Hours
- Be Your Own Boss
- Help Others
- Secure your future
- Work in a Portable and Relaxing Environment
All attendees will be entitled to the following:
All Attendees will receive a complimentary treatment in our acupuncture teaching clinic! We'll give you a gift certificate for you to use at your convenience.
Call 416-323-1818 X 200
455 Spadina Ave, Suite 300, Toronto ON, M5S 2G8
Kenneth Choi, R.Ac, R.TCMP
Kenneth is most interested in treating internal medicine problems, as that is an area in which conventional medicine is failing many patients. He treats many internal medicine problems including digestive problems, allergies, cardiovascular disorders, neurological disorders, urogenital problems, emotional disorders (ex. stress, anxiety, depression), gynocological disorders (ex. peri-menopause symptoms, menstrual problems, infertility), all sorts of pain disorders.
Kenneth graduated from University of Toronto with his Honours Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, specializing in Genes, Genetics and Biotechnology. He then graduated from Mc Gill University with his Masters of Science in Biotechnology. He received his Chinese Medicine training from the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, where he graduated with the 4 year Advanced diploma.
Currently, he is the Director of our TCM & Acupuncture Program at AIM Academy, instructor in our Herbal Program as well as clinic supervisor. He's also a practitioner in our Wellness clinic and is available for treatments on Tuesdays.
Please join us for our virtual open house as we’d love to meet you and you can experience first hand why so many choose
Can’t make the Open House? Call today to arrange a tour and sit in on a class for free.