Why Study at AIM Academy?
Why study acupuncture at AIM Academy?
- Graduates receive high pass rates on the CTCMPAO examinations.
- Courses are taught by practicing professionals who have excellent academic qualifications and practical experience. All clinical supervisors are registered acupuncturists with CTCMPAO.
- You will learn acupuncture as an adjunct to your present discipline or as stand-alone form of alternative healthcare.
- Students will have 560 hours of practical hands-on, supervised Student Clinic (500 hours on-site, 20 hours off-site & 40 observation hours).
- Students incorporate all elements of their Chinese acupuncture training within student clinic under the instruction of highly qualified, experienced professional therapists.
- Receive discount treatments in the student clinics while studying at AIM Academy.
- Membership in the AIM Academy Alumni Guild with benefits (AIM Academy web site, newsletter, reduced seminar fees for school sponsored seminars, etc.)
- Written, oral and practical exams that offer proof of your progress.
- Benefit from the 30 years of educational experience in the field of Eastern therapeutic practices and complementary healthcare.
- Textbook theory AND palpatory skills are emphasized.
- Acupuncture is less physically demanding than some other modalities, allowing the practitioner a needed change of pace.
- Many extended health care benefits packages provide coverage for acupuncture.