AIM Academy TCM Information Session
Traditional Chinese Medicine
join us... virtually!
November 3 from 7:00pm - 8:30pm
November 27 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
Call Enza Ierullo at
416-323-1818 ext 202
Passionate about education.
Compassionate about our students.
416-323-1818 ext 200
Why study Traditional Chinese Medicine at AIM Academy?
- Need financial assistance? Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify!*
- High pass rates for CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario) examinations.
- We help you achieve your best self to become a solid practitioner.
- We want to hear from you! Our open door policy helps us achieve this.
- Our students are number one and we work with each student on a one on one basis to accommodate individual needs.
- Written, oral and practical exams that offer proof of your progress.
- Students will have 560 hours of practical hands-on, supervised Student Clinic. Our clinic is extremely busy and this allows the student practitioner access to a wide variety of clients with various conditions. The exposure they receive is across the board from young to not so young to those that have mild to chronic conditions.
- Industry leaders with over 35 years of history. Our level of quality and commitment to not only our students but our staff and clients cannot be found elsewhere!
- All students are entitled to free treatments in our student acupuncture and herbs clinic as well as discounts on workshops and general interest courses.
Discover the world of Eastern medicine and follow your path to a viable career
in alternative medicine!
Have you always been interested in Eastern medicine?
Curious about studying or learning more about Traditional Chinese Medicine?.
Learn how to begin or further your career in complementary healthcare.
- Make Your Own Hours
- Be Your Own Boss
- Help Others
- Secure your future
- Work in a Portable and Relaxing Environment
All attendees will be entitled to the following:
All Attendees will receive a complimentary treatment in our acupuncture teaching clinic! We'll give you a gift certificate for you to use at your convenience.
Call 416-323-1818 X 200
455 Spadina Ave, Suite 300, Toronto ON, M5S 2G8
Etai Tintpulver BSc, R.Ac
Etai is one of AIM's primary instructors. His career in the healing arts started in massage therapy in 2005 which led him to branch out over the years into many other healing modalities including traditional Chinese acupuncture. He became a registered acupuncturist in 2014 and today uses a blend of modalities including traditional Chinese acupuncture, Qigong, fascial manipulation, and craniosacral therapy. His core belief as a therapist centers on finding a tailored approach for each individual to bring them back to a state of healthful balance.
Etai began his career as an educator in 2008, teaching western medical sciences and advanced manual skills in massage therapy programs. His passion for teaching grew from there and he is now dedicated to giving his students the best possible learning experience with a focus on student centred learning.
With a university background in biochemistry and psychology Etai is excited about deciphering the intricate world of integrated medicine and he is comfortable teaching in both western and eastern medicine environments.
He is currently teaching TCM Theory, Point Location, TCM Diagnosis, Treatment of Disease, and Biomedical Pharmacology. In his many years of teaching, Etai has honed his ability to explain complex TCM theories and lead with passion for helping set up future AIM alumni for success.
Currently, he is the Director of our TCM & Acupuncture Program at AIM Academy, instructor in our Herbal Program as well as clinic supervisor. He's also a practitioner in our Wellness clinic and is available for treatments on Tuesdays.
Please join us for our virtual open house as we’d love to meet you and you can experience first hand why so many choose
Can’t make the Open House?
Enjoy a virtual tour & call today to sit in on a virtual class for free.