Online Information Session
Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner Program
Take the next step forward in your R. Ac journey.
**If you are unable to attend the seminar but want to still learn more, book a free one-on-one consultation and/or audit one of our live online classes by contacting Enza Ierullo at 416-323-1818 ext 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Passionate about education.
Compassionate about our students.
Why study Traditional Chinese Medicine this September at AIM Academy?
- High pass rates for CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario) examinations.
- We help you achieve your best self to become a solid practitioner.
- We want to hear from you! Our open door policy helps us achieve this.
- Our students are number one and we work with each student on a one on one basis to accommodate individual needs.
- Written, oral and practical exams that offer proof of your progress.
- Students will have 560 hours of practical hands-on, supervised Student Clinic. Our clinic is extremely busy and this allows the student practitioner access to a wide variety of clients with various conditions. The exposure they receive is across the board from young to not so young to those that have mild to chronic conditions.
- Industry leaders with over 36 years of history. Our level of quality and commitment to not only our students but our staff and clients cannot be found elsewhere!
- All students are entitled to free treatments in our student acupuncture and herbs clinic as well as discounts on workshops and general interest courses.
- Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify!*
Have you always been interested in Eastern medicine?
Curious about studying or learning more about Traditional Chinese Medicine?.
Alex Lin, R.Ac, R.TCMP
Alex comes from a family lineage of TCM practitioners. He is a 4th generation TCM practitioner in his family. He received his undergraduate degree from University of Toronto, and then proceeded to study TCM and Acupuncture at the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. His attention to detail and compassionate nature makes him develop the ability to be a well-balanced healer. Due to the environment that he has grown up in, he has had contact with TCM since childhood. He has had apprentice experience in multiple private TCM clinic in Taiwan and Canada.
Alex’s clinic focus is in pain management, occupational injury, sports medicine, rehabilitation, internal medicine, preventative medicine and lifestyle consultation.
Alex’s extensive education includes Honours in Bachelor of Arts (East Asian Studies Specialist) at University of Toronto, Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner at Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diploma of Acupuncture at Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Integrative Acupuncture Certificate for the Treatment of Neuromyofacial Pain & Dysfunction at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.
He is in good standing as a registered TCM Practitioner & Acupuncturist (Ontario) with The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO) and with the Ontario Osteopathic and Alternative Medicine Association (OOAMA).
In conjunction with teaching at AIM Academy, he is an active speaker at public health seminars educating the public about preventative healthcare.
Please join us for our virtual open house as we’d love to meet you and you can experience first hand why so many choose AIM Academy!