Missed out on the October session? It's okay! Dr. Ryan Shepherd is coming back in June!
By the end of the two days, participants of the FSN course will learn how to:
- Insert and manipulate an FSN needle subcutaneously
- Name the 12 fascial meridians
- Correct an anterior pelvic tilt via the deep front fascial line
- Correct an anterior rotation of the shoulder via the diaphragm
- Insert an FSN needle into the forearm to improve cervical ROM
Become certified in
Fu’s Subcutaneous Needling (FSN)
with Dr. Ryan Shepherd
Watch this amazing technique!
June 27 - 28, 2020
The FSN (Fu’s Subcutaneous Needling) certification course is designed to provide students with an introduction to fascial needling by areas of the body utilizing ROM assessment, treatment skills and techniques specific to the field of myofascial pain and muscle dysfunction.
FSN is a great addition to the practitioner’s toolbox to offer a safe and effective treatment option with minimal discomfort for the patient.
The best part? Enjoy Early Bird Pricing until April 15, 2020!
Give us a call or register online!
416-323-1818 ext 200